Sorry Dude, I Ride My Own - Baby onesie
A girl and her machine-it's beautiful thing. Sorry Dude, she's got this.
- Layered or alone, this bodysuit is soft and durable enough to stand up to playtime demands. This one-piece features lap shoulders to make it easier for the many times a day that parents have to change baby's outfit.
- 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey: yarn spun prior to being knit into fabric, resulting in a softer, better feeling fabric
- Flatlock seams
- Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening
- Reinforced three snap closure
- Pink bodysuit with white dot detail and black graphics
- Machine wash/tumble dry low
- 100% compliant with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act, or CPSIA
- True to size
Our designs are uniquely our own, straight from the heart & soul, identifiable and relatable to the biker lifestyle. Turning to our imaginations, we pull from the best of biker culture, resulting in G-rated shirts filled with humor & heart. Provided is a brief description of how we interpret the designs, but it's possible they may mean something totally different to you...and that's cool with us.